Wow, it's been a long time since I have written anything... I go through periods where I want to do things like make my own magnets or scrapbook or write on my blog about what's going on in our lives, but those times are sometimes (read: often) few and far between. However, you can't share much in 160 characters nor should you.
We are very excited about it being spring here in Kansas. It's so nice that the world is green again. I love flowers and seeing trees all puffy with blooms. Joe is a total snow bunny which is weird since he is from cali/arizona, but I hate the snow since I hate being wet and cold, so I am happy to say, "GOODBYE, SNOW!"
Joe and I are moving about 30 minutes from where we live now in order to go back to school. We can't wait to have a new start... although our old one wasn't that long ago. We will definitely miss our friends and family, but the good news is that we won't be too far so don't forget about us!
No comments:
Post a Comment