Help!help!help! I have been growing out my hair for two years aka the last time I cut my hair into a short A-line which was cute and fun, but having my hair that short drives me crazy since if you don't feel like doing your hair you have no choice... you can't put it up! Well, anyways... My hair is now rib cage length which means it's FINALLY where I want it (HELLO SHAKIRA HAIR!), but the thing is I'm not sure that it's the most flattering on me since 1) I have an oblong (read: long)-shaped face and long hair just draws it out and 2) long, long hair probably doesn't help the fact that my baby face makes me look like I'm 12. Here is a picture of my hair a year ago which I am seriously considering going back to and my hair now. Forgive the quick-and-dirty myspase-ish bathroom photo and my apparently poochy stomach. I like food... so sue me.
PS: There is a place to the right to VOTE for medium or long hair! 8)


4 comments:
DO NOT cut your hair!! I love it so much, I just want to touch it! I think you can rock the Shakira hair.
You can pet it when you get into town... My hips don't lie!
Do IT!!! By the by, it was nice to chat with you the other day! :)
I remember the short hair [and i loved it]...and I gotta vote for MEDIUM hair! Or maybe keep the long hair with alot more layers.
Post a Comment