Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Kitty Surprise Has Been Resurrected



Does anyone else remember these from the early 90s?? Man, these things were so cool and all my (girl) friends had them. I remember asking for the bunny one, horse one, cat one, puppy one and whatever other variety they had for Christmas and my mom made me narrow it down to one. I got the Kitty Surprise for Christmas and was so excited to rip open the stomach and find that my kitty had X number of kittens! How exciting/creepy! I had forgotten all about this favorite toy until I was over at my parents' house and I glanced out the back door and saw it sitting on the rain-soaked back porch. It is so much creepier than I remembered. I said, "Ummm... WHAT is my Kitty Surprise doing out on the PORCH?!?" My mother responded that she was using it to scare away the birds and that it was working on the older birds, but the younger birds didn't seem to mind... To which I said, "Mom, you're super weird. I'm totally documenting this." HAHA! So hilarious! That mom of mine is thinkin' outside the BOX! A+.

No comments: