Wednesday, August 31, 2011
So adorable I might just change my evil ways...
So I think someone posted a link on FB a link to an article on a fashion blog written by a man. It turned out to be a modest fashion blog and browsing it (looking for ideas to still look good even when I feel like a nun on a campus full of hoochie-dressed ladies) and I found a link to a swimsuit website that interestingly only has modest swimsuits (even some for you mamas-to-be). To be honest with you, it's been years since I have even considered wearing a one-piece, but this site actually has me reconsidering -- the swimsuits are THAT CUTE! Now that is really saying something. SO if you are looking for an adorable one-piece or modest tankini, go HERE! They (not surprisingly) have a ton of stores throughout Utah, more surprisingly they have one in Rexburg (great news for all you BYU-I ladies) and they even have a few locations elsewhere. Enjoy, my friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment