Hello, friends. I almost said "peeps". Interesting. Not too much is new with us, but it's been a lil bit so I wanted to write a lil sumpin sumpin. I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving already! I love the holidays, but I AM MISSING SUMMER! It's gotten cold -- I don't have to wear a coat quite every day yet, but that is still plenty cold for me. This morning, my windsheild had frost/ice on it :( I say "frost/ice" because it was more than measley frost, but it wasn't icy enough that I had to get out and scrape it. Ten or fifteen swooshes of the wipers and about a quart of wiper fluid (yes, I am actually that lazy) and I was good to go. Joe is loving the cold and has been praying for snow. I wouldn't be surprised if his "praying" is literal: "Dear God, SNOWPLEASEILOVESNOW!!!" That's my silly husband.
Tomorrow, we are having the missionaries over for dinner for the first time as a family... I feel like I am like capital "O" capital "M" Officially Married now :) It will be a crazy day as I am for once going to homemaking as well. I am not one who really delights in the cooking and crafts, but maybe I will change. I think I would enjoy cooking more if I didn't work full time. That's a lie - I still probably wouldn't, but I would have more energy! :) I invited my mom to come along because the stuff they are doing is up her alley, so it should be good. JoeJoe kindly agreed to make his special spaghetti for dinner tomorrow to help ease the craziness of my night. What a guy, huh? I'm lucky in that I married a helpful guy :)
That's about all that's new in our daily grind. Hope all is well with you! We sure miss our far away friends and family. Be sure and leave us love notes as you read! We love them!!
1 comment:
Love it! Welcome to Winter and Marriage! Sounds like you married a cute fellar.
Post a Comment