3 or so weeks ago, we adopted a little plant which I dubbed "Planty", obviously. It seemed to fit him. *shrug* Well, how we got it is we stopped at one of my parents' friends houses for something and she told Joe and I that she went to dinner at a couple's house and the woman gave her a plant she didn't want anymore, but the first lady didn't know what to do with it. She said that it's Hawaiian so she thought of us (ha). I was delighted because I have been wanting a house plant or two because they just seem so home-y. Here is a picture of him (Planty).
The thing is, is that we have no idea what kind of plant it is so I don't know how much light and water to give it. I was trying to find a website that would ask me questions about it in order to narrow down what it might be and I also looked at pictures of Hawaiian house plants and came up with nothing both times. Two of Planty's leaves are starting to turn brown and I am afraid he is going to die :( Help me out if you happen to know what he is or a way to find out. I don't want my next post to be titled "RIP Planty" :(

3 comments:
It might be a Plumeria tree?
We bought one in Hawaii. It kinda looks like that. Is the trunk grayish-silverish?
Good luck! :)
http://aquarticles.com/images/Fish%20Stores%20Canada/Hawaiian%20Botanicals/p-16%20Plumeria%20tri-color.jpg
There's a picture...
I think that's what WE have! Thank you, Marissa! Plant twinners. Ours is taller and has less leaves as the picture shows, but it looks like the one in the picture you shared. I am excited to google plumerias and see what Planty needs :) Thanks again!
Post a Comment