Friday, September 3, 2010

07.17 2010

They are finally here, folks! Joe and I got our wedding pictures in the mail yesterday so I can finally post a few! These haven't been touched up or cropped as they are just the quick and dirty. The good news is you get to see how beautiful we really are! (Jokes) Enjoy and let us know what you think! A BIG THANKS to Sherrie and Jay Photography! We LOVE our photos! There aren't enough places to hang all our favorites!


4 comments:

The Barlows said...

You two are such a beautiful couple!! I can't wait to see more!! Congratulations!!! Love you!

Tasha said...

Completely in love! S odang cute!

Kaitlyn said...

Love Love LOVE your pics!!!

bren & joe said...

Thanks, laydays. Keep your eyes peeled on Facebook. I'll post a bunch there when I get the high res ones back. These are just the low res quick and dirty like I said. I was just eager to share a few especially with my lovelies who weren't able to be there like you three fine ladies :) Love you all! xoxo