Monday, July 30, 2012
Moving time!
Well, we have been staying with my parents for a month (who live about 30 minutes from us) in order to minimize costs between apartments (and boy has it!), and it has been fun. I feel like my parents and my little sister and I have gotten to know each other better as we are now rather than who we were when I lived at home last and that they have gotten to know Joe better as well. Joe and I are THRILLED to report that we move into our new cute little place in under 36 hours. Our last place was less than desirable since we had to get it in a hurry, so we can't wait to have a nice place to stick around in for a while and be proud to have friends over rather than embarrassed. We will be sure to post a bunch of pictures of the move and of our new home after it is set up. Hope is well on your end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the move :)
Post a Comment