Saturday, August 21, 2010

The library and a movie review

I'm blogging from our now local library while Joe is on the next computer over looking a few things up. While, I SO miss my beloved laptop (RIP) and having wireless at home (we didn't get it hooked up before poor Compy met his death by being kicked off the couch), I am really enjoying my Saturday morning at the library with my husband. We are checking out --count 'em-- SEVEN movies (and we also have Netflix and ALSO frequent Redbox... If you hadn't noticed we are movie junkies) and maybe some books. I really like this library. It's kinda fancy.
--------------------
In other news... Never watch "The Fourth Kind". I hate any kind of aliens/the world is ending/a terrible cloud is killing the planet/zombies are taking over the world movies, but Joe and I were wanting to watch a scary movie last night so we hit up Redbox and he said this one was super scary. He had watched the first 30 minutes in the past. He said everyone he knew who had seen it couldn't sleep afterwards. Golden. We got it. The beginning was okay, but I was falling asleep (obviously, it was super scary, right?) so we agreed to finish it tonight, but Joe couldn't wait so we finished it earlier today. *cough* Snooze fest! It's supposedly based on real life and has "real footage" ('Blair Witch' anyone?) and has this prologue and epilogue about "This is real, but you're free to believe what you want to". Well, no crap. All I can do now is hope aliens/owls don't haunt me and take over my body. As for you, consider yourself warned.

2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

We're frequent movie watchers as well! When we were first married, that's all we did on the weekends. Watch movies and play video games! It's the best!

bren & joe said...

Yeah, we are homebodies quite a bit, though we did enjoy our visit to the library and to get an ice cream cone :)