Sunday, August 15, 2010

Annnnnnnnnnd we're married!

...And have been for almost A MONTH! I apologize greatly for the silence on here, and promise to do better from NOW ON! :) All you former brides will understand, right? I guess I can't blame it ALL on the wedding and post-marriage life organizing... We don't have internet at our place (can I say how much I miss my wireless?!) and now our laptop has met his death :( Cracked screen. For now, I gotta utilize my time at Sunday dinner at my parents :) We're lucky to live so close to family. Or I guess it wasn't luck. We chose to live here.
Well, anyway, to catch everyone up on the last two months-ish...
I actually did survive the planning and everything turned out well. We are all moved into our new (and first home) here in Kansas. We live in our humble little one bedroom apartment, and are loving it. It has been so fun making it home and home-y. I'm still taking care of infants full-time and Joe is workin hard in the hot sun (which has been off-the charts the last two or so months) selling pest control for Homeshield. If anyone in the area has a bug problem or want to prevent a problem, hit us up and Joe will hook you right up.
We haven't gotten our professional wedding photos yet, but our fantastic photographers, Sherrie and Jay posted a few of them on our new blog so I'm including the link. Check them out -- They did an amazing job on both our engagements and our wedding pictures and they are so, so fun. I 2000% recommend them to anyone in the KC/Omaha area. *Disclaimer* Some of the photos they posted include my special ed smile. Doh! Oh well :) When we get the pictures, we will for sure post a bunch! Keep your eye out for them.

Wedding Photo Sampling :)

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

Such cute pics! It must be so nice living so close to your family!