Well, I got what I wished for. At least for now. The last couple weeks have been much warmer -- even up in the mid 60s!!! WOOHOO! I have heard that we may get some snow in a lil bit, but now I don't think it would stick anyway. It's been a little dreary the last few days with lots of rain, but it doesn't bother me because it's WARM! Flip flops are my favorite things ever so you better believe they are on these glamorous totsies : )
In other news, the wedding planning is going well! Crazy but going well! We are ordering our invitations in a few days and so we've been working on getting things squared away on that. Joe has been a saint through it all. Yup, that's a shout out. Holla! My mom and I have begun scoping for decor items as well. It's a fun time, but I'm not gonna lie -- I'm not a natural at decorating. For some reason I lack the ability to imagine how everything will look for some reason. Um... So I am growing! : ) Hope all is well with everyone! If you have any tips for me, hit me up, friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment