Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm lovin' it

No, not McDonald's. The weather! It's a beautiful 67 degrees out today! We have been without the sun for literally weeks so the warmth and the rays are definitely welcome here! It rained for days and days and it was gloomy non-stop. I think Kansas got confused and thought it was Oregon. Shrug.
Speaking of Kansas, go Jayhawks. Joe didn't used to root for Kansas, but since he is going to be a Kansan soon he has started following them and he gets excited when they win (which is just about always duhhhh). Love that!
Even better...Yesterday marked 4 months until I become Mrs. Joseph Tulikihakau :-) We can't wait! On Monday we ordered our INVITATIONS! We are extremely excited! Even though I only have seen the electronic proof, it was kind of sureal seeing our names on wedding invitations. It's a lot of fun, and we can't wait to send them out!

No comments: