Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall is on its way!

I am sooo pumped for the gorgeous weather that began today and will continue through the week (and hopefully beyond!). The highs all week will be around 75. Perfect! I would love to live somewhere with California-type weather where winter means a sweater at most. Joe and I went on a Sunday drive tonight and as we walked to the car I actually got chilly and ran in for a sweatshirt! Love it! (The bank sign we passed said it was 64.) I normally don't like fall because then winter is around the corner, but after all this 100+ degrees crap this summer I am all for a cool down.

2 comments:

Jersey said...

Me too! I'm so excited. Cudding, Hot Chocolate, Orange & Yellow leaves, Halloween, the FAIR! Thanks you for getting me excited about Fall...but also angry that it's not here yet.

bren & joe said...

Hahahaha :-) Almost a year later, I am once again over the 100+ degree weather. Phew!