Monday, May 31, 2010
The Latest
Well, Saturday marked SEVEN WEEKS 'til the wedding (!!!). It's crazy how time flies. Originally I was bummed that we had to set the wedding date for the summer (I was hoping for the spring, but there was too much going on and my sister was having her baby, etc.) and that it was so far away, but I can't imagine getting everything done any sooner! I am totally a list person and love being able to cross things off (Am I the only one who occassionally writes things like "Brush teeth" or "Take shower" on the to-do list or things already accomplished so I can check something off??), so wedding planning is the job for me :) Joe is working hard in the Portland area up until a few days before the wedding. He's definitely a trooper, and takes providing very seriously. A few weeks ago, we signed a lease for an apartment about 10 miles down the road, and the move in date is July 12th. We're pretty excited. I got Joe's wedding ring Saturday, and we're working on getting the announcements out this week! That's pretty much what's going on with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment