Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lots of great news : )

So as of late...

- My sister has picked out a name for her baby girl, whom she could be HOLDING in the next six weeks. LOVE! I, like, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrreally want to tell what the name is, but I'm not sure if she's announced it publicly yet. Rest assured that the name is perfectly adorable. We are all SO excited for Melissa and to meet the little lady.

- My friend from high school, Justina, just had a baby boy.

- We bought the plane ticket on Monday for Joe to fly in from Portland (he starts his pre-wedding job there next week) in less than a month so we can get all the fab wedding items done that we need to do together ie: ENGAGEMENT PICTURES which we are taking on our EXACT ONE YEAR anniversary. (You don't have to tell us. We know we're adorable.) Also, loved ones have started to ask where we are registered or to let us know when we actually are putting things ON our registries (details, details). Joe and I will be registering the week of May 9 at Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond.

- We get married in 3 MONTHS from... [drum roll please] TODAY! Woohooooo! Things are really coming together, and we are beyond excited.

- My DRESS is on its way and I am both nervous and out of my mind thrilled!

- I received our reprinted and this time PERFECT announcements on Monday! I am pretty relieved that the company agreed to reprint them and that they turned out this time. What a blessing.

- It's officially SPRING IN KANSAS! All the trees are in bloom and the grass is so green. If you have read my other entries about being sick of winter, then you know how happy I am about all of this. : )

Well, I think that's about it. We sure hope all is going well for you and yours.

No comments: